KEY STAGE TWO TEACHER – required September 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and creative teacher to join our fantastic and forward thinking school, at an exciting time of its continuing development.
We are passionate about cultivating a love of teaching in order to give children the very best opportunities in life. We value wellbeing and creative learning; we are dedicated to giving our pupils an all-round education through our engaging curriculum.
We welcome applicants at any stage of their teaching career – from an NQT to a Leading Teacher. The salary is negotiable and could include a recruitment and retention point for the right applicant.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Puts children at the top of their agenda
· Is dedicated, motivated, reflective, practitioners determined to succeed
· Sets high expectations for pupils, themselves and their colleagues
· Can excite, inspire and motivate pupils and staff
· Is knowledgeable and passionate about education
· Is open to new ideas and approaches
· Is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference
· Commits themselves to success through effort and teamwork
We can offer you:
· A friendly, good – humoured and supportive team of staff
· Well behaved, happy children, who are keen to learn
· A school committed to your career development
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school or telephone 01375 480662 for an informal discussion about the post.
Application Packs including our Application Form are available from School Office please contact Lorraine Ruck via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 30th April 2018 – 4 p.m.
Short listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview on Thursday 3rd May 2018.