With Halloween fast approaching, it’s time to make plans for one of the spookiest nights of the year. Thurrock has something to offer people of all ages, from family fun to scary adventures.
Some of the exciting activities taking place are:
1. Ahead of the festivities, you can pick your perfect pumpkin! Undley Pumpkin Patch in Lakenheath is one of the area’s pumpkin farms. You can find out more at: www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/national/16997857.in-pictures-people-get-pumpkin-picking-ahead-of-halloween-festivities
2. Are you looking for a fright on the night? Cursed at Wat Tyler Country Park has lots of choice with 6 scary attractions to choose from! To find out more, please visit: www.thecursed.co.uk
3. For an educational alternative to the traditional spooky tours, why not take your child on an insect hunt on the marshes. For more information, please visit: www.thurrock.gov.uk/events/halloween-at-rspb-rainham-marshes
4. To trick or to treat? Intu Lakeside is bringing back its big trick or treat event. You can have fun with the whole family in a warm and safe environment! For more details, please visit: www.thurrock.gov.uk/events/big-trick-or-treat-at-intu-lakeside
5. At Barleylands Farm Park there will two nights of spooky activities to suit tots to teens! To find out more, please visit: www.barleylands.co.uk/farm-park/spooky-nights