Required September 2021 (early start available for NQTs) – This vacancy will be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received.
We are looking for an outstanding enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated team. You should be committed to delivering high quality teaching, achieving high standards and have a passion for children’s learning. Applications from existing teachers and NQTs are warmly welcomed.
You will be:
• Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
• Able to enthuse children with a love of learning and enable them to achieve their potential
• An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
• Committed, flexible and able to work as part of a team.
At Aveley Primary we offer you:
• Children who are eager to learn and well behaved
• Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
• A commitment to support your professional development
• A school that is working with, and supported by, the other members of the Catalyst Academies Trust
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Private medical package.
Visits very welcome.