REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SEN LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS
Our support staff are employed to work with individual children (some on an EHCP), small groups of children and provide general class support across School.
We are looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to join our caring, friendly and hard-working team, who will be enthusiastic and able to use their initiative.
The successful candidate will have past or recent experience of supporting children in a school setting, ideally supporting SEN children.
At Tudor Court Primary School we care for each other, we work together to learn, we take the time to listen, we celebrate success and we find many ways to be creative and have fun.
Tudor Court is an exciting inclusive school working in partnership with parents and the community.
We welcome applications from candidates who share our passion and can make a real contribution to children’s learning and the ethos of our school.
• Applicants must have a suitable Maths and English qualification
• Short listed candidates will be required to undertake a Basic Skills Test on Tuesday 1st December at 3.30 p.m.
• This is a Thurrock Band A Post (Points 1 to 5 – range £9.43 to £10.19 per hour) as applicable depending on qualifications and experience
• Exact hours will be confirmed prior to appointment – our support staff are in class from 8.35 a.m. to 3.20 p.m. Monday to Friday however due to the Covid19 restrictions we currently have staggered start and finish times in place.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All Appointments are subject to medical check, satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance
All applicants must be available to undertake a Basic English and Maths Skills Test (as above, no alternative date is available). Applicants should confirm they are available to attend on this day via email when submitting an application
Please provide copies of all relevant qualification certificates with your application
Following successful completion of the test, candidates will be invited to interview on Friday 4th December 2020
Applicants should ensure they are available on both dates. Interviews will be confirmed to short listed candidates via telephone a.s.a.p.
Our Tudor Court Application Form is available to download from this website
Please email Lorraine Ruck via firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and request an application pack.
• Application packs are sent electronically and candidates are welcome to also submit their application in this way
• Please include some information about yourself and qualifications, along with details of any working with children experience you have in your initial email
The application closing date is Friday 27th November at 4.00 p.m.
COME AND JOIN US… We look forward to hearing from you.