We are a one-form entry primary school and nursery that offers a unique opportunity to be part of a successful and collaborative academy; firmly believing in securing outstanding achievement for all of its pupils.
If you value a supportive, whole team approach and strong ethos of positivity then we are the school for you.
We aspire to appoint ambitious individuals who will have the passion, drive and determination to help us continue to move our school forward. Our pupils are courteous, well behaved and enthusiastic learners.
Our school is set in extensive grounds on the periphery of Ockendon Village with the added convenience of being only a three minute walk from South Ockendon station which is on the C2C Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness Line. By road, we are within easy reach (five minutes) of the A13 and A127 into London/Southend, and the Dartford Crossing.
Successful candidate will:
• Be committed to our schools’ ethos of positivity
• Enjoy working hard in a supportive network of professionals
• Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
• Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
• Be an adaptable team player with a good sense of humour
In return we offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive and friendly community
• Outstanding, collaborative partnerships with other local schools
• Recognition of continuous service
• An employee assistance programme
Catalyst Academies Trust and Benyon Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people. We expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be made a conditional offer subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references. Applicants will also be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ declaration.