St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary school has educated the catholic children of Grays and its surrounding areas since 1876. The school moved to its present site in 1969. A three forms of entry primary school benefits from modern buildings, three separate playgrounds and a large enclosed field.
The long-serving Leadership team provides stability for new staff to join the teaching team whilst maintaining the high standards achieved annually.
With supportive parents and hard working, well behaved children, St Thomas’ is an ideal place to develop as a teacher.